Study time: 12.5 hrs
Pro Trader Mentoring - Recorded Sessions: February 2023
Video time: 12 hours
- AMA_Breakouts_PB Ver 5: New IBS filter pass-thru code for outside bars
- Ali's morning routine
- Ali's after-market close routine
- Broad channels (intraday)
- Failure of a failure: trade management
- What to look for in a strategy: win rate and how to quickly estimate performance?
- What conditions increase probability of success of second reversals?
- Review of the week
- Review of student's selected trades
- Ali’s transition to fulltime trading
- Review of the week
- What can the market do Day type
- Expectations for each
- Review of the week: Bear and Bull Traps
- Counting Legs and how to decide the leg count is reset
- Detailed Q&A on Breakouts
- How to use AMA_Breakouts_PB Paintbar indicator to quantify breakouts
- Review of the week: emphasis on expanding triangles
- Using a timer to enter intra-bar
- How remaining life of a bar relates to final shape of a bar
- Using above concepts to determine how Friday's day structure will shape up
- Using bar life concept to estimate price action of a new week based on last week's breakouts
- Using intra week price action to determine what will happen in the remaining days of the week
- Alex presentation of his coding work on pattern recognition, flagging patterns and do historical analysis, and auto-trading
About PTM Modules
This is the archived recordings of the Pro Trader live mentoring session for the above date and month.
For example, PTM_202207 contains all sessions for month 7 of year 2022.
Each PTM module contains all sessions from one month.
Each session is about 3 hours long.
Live sessions are conducted over Zoom (or other online meeting tools) and recorded.
Recordings are not edited to give you the same experience as being in the session with everyone else.
Videos show mentor's screen, trading platform, and the electronic whiteboard.
Ali Moin-Afshari is the founder of Quant Systems and course creator of the Systems Academy program. He has had a successful +20-year career in IT and telecom, working as an architect, consultant, and founder of two IT companies. He began his trading career initially as a side business in 2007 and became a full time trader in 2014. He is a systems expert and has designed, developed, and programed more than 200 trading systems.