Study time: 11.2 hrs
Pro Trader Mentoring - Recorded Sessions: October 2022
Video time: Over 11 hours
- The i1R Concept
- Signal bars
- Graceful swing
- How many bars to decide
- Always-In (market regime)
- Review of student's selected trades
- Strong breakout on the open day structure
- Attack Formation pattern
- PB to EMA when 2nd leg is small: b52 Tue 4/10/22
- Tue Oct 4th - review
- When to trust the BO, when to doubt it: THR & FRI BR BOs: MMs, Magners, Context
- THR: Rev 4: why buy / sell?
- THR: LMT L 37 L: why buy?
- The importance of staying in the now
- ACIM: I have given this all the meaning it has for me
- ACIM: I don’t understand anything about this
- Limit Profit Taking Orders also limits profits, try to hold longer or put your limit orders farther
- Consider replacing with active management
- Review of the past week
- Importance of MA
- Using MA Angle as a trend filter
- Importance of strong bars Using trend side tails to determine bar strength
- Taking fade entries in trading ranges: Different entry techniques for taking reversal entries in trading ranges: 4/20/22 is a big triangle day to use as an example.
- H1/H2/H3 at top
- L1/L2/L3 at bottom
- Dueling lines
- Climax bars
- BO of IBs near extremes
- Small Rev Bar at Sup/Res
- Fading tests of Sup/Res
- Context prior to Rev
- Strength of the final leg
- No of bars in the leg that is the fade candidate
About PTM Modules
This is the archived recordings of the Pro Trader live mentoring session for the above date and month.
For example, PTM_202207 contains all sessions for month 7 of year 2022.
Each PTM module contains all sessions from one month.
Each session is about 3 hours long.
Live sessions are conducted over Zoom (or other online meeting tools) and recorded.
Recordings are not edited to give you the same experience as being in the session with everyone else.
Videos show mentor's screen, trading platform, and the electronic whiteboard.
Ali Moin-Afshari is the founder of Quant Systems and course creator of the Systems Academy program. He has had a successful +20-year career in IT and telecom, working as an architect, consultant, and founder of two IT companies. He began his trading career initially as a side business in 2007 and became a full time trader in 2014. He is a systems expert and has designed, developed, and programed more than 200 trading systems.